Welcome to the Golden Age! As you enter Jan van Goyen’s and Jan Steen’s house you feel transported back to 17th century The Hague. That’s why the house is perfect for a costume party, a masquerade ball or a playful meeting. Visit this unique private museum in The Hague! The landscape painter Van Goyen paints hundreds of his paintings here. Jan Steen was married to the daughter of Jan van Goyen and painted his family several times. He is one of our most famous Dutch Masters.
- Rental of unique spaces for, for example, a conference, workshops, brainstorm sessions and trainings.
- Unique Wedding venue (combination Jan van Goyen’s house and Paulus Potter’s house
- The rooms are rented for up to 40 people per site.
- WiFi, projector, screen, etc. are available.
- Rent from € 375,- VAT included (0)
- If renting the premises for more than 4 hours or renting another part of the Outdoor museum, you can get a discount. Check the prices of the different locations.
- Unfortunately, several of the sites are not (yet) wheelchair accessible.
For questions, reservations and bookings you can contact us:
Dunne Bierkade 17
The Hague – The Hague
Telephone: (031) 70 – 3220487